Arginine is an amino acid that plays a crucial role in a variety of bodily functions. It's involved in the production of nitric oxide, which helps relax blood vessels and improve blood flow. NutraBio's Arginine supplement contains pure, pharmaceutical-grade L-Arginine, which can help boost your performance during exercise and improve heart health.
Here are some of the benefits of NutraBio's Arginine supplement:
- Boosts performance: Arginine can help improve blood flow to your muscles, which can lead to better performance during exercise. This can help you push harder and reach your fitness goals more quickly.
- Supports heart health: Arginine can help improve blood flow to the heart, which can lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Improves circulation: Arginine can help improve blood flow throughout the body, which can lead to improved circulation and better overall health.
- Enhances immune function: Arginine plays a role in immune function and can help support a healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy aging: Arginine can help improve blood flow to the brain, which can support cognitive function and help reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
NutraBio's Arginine supplement is made with pure, pharmaceutical-grade L-Arginine and is free from fillers, additives, and artificial ingredients. It's a great choice for anyone looking to improve their athletic performance, support their heart health, or simply improve their overall health and well-being. Purchase your supplement today and experience the many benefits of arginine!
Serving Size: 120 Vegetable Capsules
Features of NutraBio Arginine (750mg)
- Supports protein synthesis.
- Increases blood flow to muscle tissue.
- Boosts circulatory health.
- Increases level of nitric oxide.
- May increase levels Growth Hormone (GH).
Our free-form L-Arginine is HPLC verified ultra-pure for maximum bioavailability and effectiveness. Arginine (or L-Arginine) is a crystalline free-form amino acid involved in numerous areas of human biochemistry, including muscle metabolism, hormone secretion, ammonia detoxification, and the immune system. Arginine promotes nitric oxide production, which helps support circulation and muscles.
L-Arginine is one of 20 amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Arginine can serve as a source of energy, and is involved in various pathways throughout the body. Arginine supports the effect of exercise and is one of the most important amino acids involved in immune function.L-Arginine is considered a semi-essential amino acid, because although it is normally synthesized in sufficient amounts by the body, supplementation is sometimes required. Arginine supports protein synthesis as it is involved in the transport and storage of nitrogen and is important for proper physical performance because it is used by the body to produce creatine.
L-Arginine is required for the synthesis of nitric oxide, a secondary messenger involved in blood flow. Nitric oxide is a compound that helps keep blood vessels dilated to promote healthy blood flow. Arginine also stimulates protein synthesis and has been studied for wound healing, bodybuilding, enhancement of sperm production (spermatogenesis), and prevention of wasting in people with critical illness. L-Arginine is beneficial for overall cardiovascular maintenance as well as other areas that depend largely on healthy circulatory status.
Arginine Improves Growth Hormone (GH) levels:
Arginine stimulates the natural release of growth hormone and is a far safer and more cost effective alternative to growth hormone treatment such as HGH injections. Growth hormone is one of the most powerful hormones in the human body which promotes the growth of lean muscle tissue and the loss of fat. As you age, growth hormone levels drop, which is one reason you lose muscle and gain fat. In a controlled trial, when arginine and other amino acids were combined with weight training, a greater decrease in body fat was obtained after only five weeks than when the same exercise was combined with a placebo. Arginine is also needed to increase protein synthesis, which can in turn increase muscle growth. [1,2].
Growth Hormone (GH) for the athlete:
Athletes involved in intense exercise on a regular basis need Growth Hormone (GH) to increase energy, enhance lean body mass and to maintain strong bones and keep their weight under control. Availability of GH in systemic circulation also helps increase strength, burn fat, enhance libido, boost immunity and support tendons and ligaments. By inducing the secretion of GH from the pituitary, arginine and lysine stimulate muscle metabolism and, hence, provide nutritional support for the athlete.